Saturday 23 August 2014

Game of What the F***

So I'm coming to the end of the 1st episode of Game of Thrones and feel that some very genereic commentary is needed.

Love it. The 1st 15 mins provided me with the boom that I needed to get me engaged. 15 mins after that I got my first proper nudity. Get in. Lots of death, lots of hedonism, lots of subjugation of women. Just because I enjoy the show doesn't mean I agree with its moral standpoint, though!

Loving the fat Sean Bean and the fact that most of the actors are pig ugly. I may have got this  wrong but there seems to be one male member who is attractive and speaks like a yank! Double you, Tee, Eff.

I was given a sage piece of advice from a mate and that was to not get too attached to the purdy ladies as they will almost certainly be killed. Brutally.

I'm ok with that. I will just imagine them being my ex-girlfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment