Saturday 7 September 2013

Stock blog title #43

Hrmmm. I started out running having always hated distance running (and by distance I mean literally anything over 100 metres. In fact, I was a pretty good 100 metre runner and, as such, had massive ham thighs. Seriously).

I started my running to get back to football fitness. I think this is acheived although it has not necessarily improved my tekkers (although the volley I scored tonight would dispute that - bittersweet goal as I can no longer enact my Gareth Bale celebration).

Its funny (not funny, ha ha)  because I'm kind of playing football now to give me a proper pace workout for my running. I understand that my fellow players would be laughing at the idea of me using the words 'pace' and 'football' when referring to my play but it is definitely faster than my normal running. Just remember, 2:36!!! I would hope, however, that none could deny that I can now put in a shift.

FYI My legs are getting back to looking awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment