Wednesday 30 July 2014

Random update...A review of the Race Forever may follow soon.

Various bits of good, bad and random news are going on with my life.still not sure.

Bad news? I've split up with Sarah. Good news? I've split up with Sarah. Now this may sound flippant but I think it is ultimately best for both of us. What I don't understand is why it happened. Did she cheat? Certainly most of what she said has suggested she did. But I also prefer to live in a world where that didn't happen.

I'm also on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67L_T9ieXuU. I'm the fat guy on the left in the blue shirt.

I'm back getting properly involved with Facebook. Found lots of friends, blocked certain ex-girlfriends (see above). My point is that I'm getting involved with FB on MY terms. I never used to be able to expouse that self-restraint. FT316 is my favourite page and I have made some good contributions.

Also had my Occupational health call today. I wanted to go back to work tomorrow but the lovely welsh lady told me I had to stay off until the 5th August. Oh well. But I'm so fucking bored. See you all then, I guess.

BTW Peter Hitchins really is that much of a dick. Nicky Campbell is surprisingly OK. TBQ biscuits are lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment