Monday 7 July 2014

Right. I'm really bored now. Just watching Pointless (yes the irony didn't escape me just like the elderly viewers of Countdown) and have become incandescent with rage. 5 pics of David Fincher films. Big fan of Fincher. Well, the first half of his career. The second half can go suck it.

I shockingly missed the second in my all time list - Se7en - thinking that it might be Sleepers (yes, I mistook Gywneth Paltrow for Minnie Driver. No, I agree. You tell me.). In my defence (of which there is none) my tv is really small. I can't see these picture clues well.

Fincher now officially annoys me. I may or may not have done a previous post on him but I have new information (information that indicates that no, I don't wiki or IMDB, but I do use Pointless for my points of reference). The reason he annoys me is that he started his career so beautifully. Fight Club. Se7en. Two of my top 3  all time films. I feel the need to digress. My third favourite is True Romance.

Now I realise that all three contain Brad Pitt. Oh yes. Shit just got real. I am not, and never have been, gay (previous potential exes may disagree). I don't think that he is a particularly good actor (although Moneyball is excellent, largely because of Pitt's performance. Personally I think it is mostly due to Jonah Hill. As an aside he seems to be like Jim Carrey but with foresight).

Oh yeah Fincher. Cunt. 'parently did one of the alien films. Didn't know. I liked Zodiac. Hated Panic Room. Se7en and Fight Club are works of true genius. You want a critical analysis of either of these films? Just ask (hurh I just said "Anal"). Oh, also, The Game is Michael Douglas' greatest moment in film. It would be Basic Instinct but his acting performance is shadowed by the glare cast by Sharon Stone's <insert own witty euphemism>.


No comments:

Post a Comment