Friday 25 July 2014

The race forever...

This was meant to be a post about how I was finally turning the corner. Don't get me wrong. It is. But over the last 36 hrs all manner of shit has gone down.

1: The pills have finally kicked in properly. I may be back at work on Monday, maybe Tuesday. All I know is that I will NOT be getting another note (I am SO fucking bored - being able to recount the entire Red Dwarf script is one thing. Being able to do the same with the Father Dowling Mysteries is quite another).

2: I finally have my "therapy" appointment all sorted out. I'm comfortable with therapy. Makes me a bit closer to Hollywood (?!?!)

3: Sarah and I have split up. Although I technically did the deed it was her that wanted us over. Ah well, such is life.

4:My ex (Laura) has told me that my son is asking about me. She has asked me for an email to send to him. Duly done.

No. As personal as this blog is, I will not publish any of those emails.

The corner was turned by the end of point 1. Corner turned and now I feel like I'm speeding down the highway of the race forever (Choose your own Adventure fans will appreciate that reference).

No comments:

Post a Comment