Wednesday 27 November 2013

Personal Growth Is Alive and Well

Strange things are afoot at Gilbert Towers. I have a houseguest. No, not him. My bro is taking a sojourn from the distant isles of one street over as he is having some problems with his missus. It is certainly not for me to cast any aspersions but, apparently, they do be crazy.

I've had this "palatial" manor for a while now and this is the first official encroachment. I'm still not sure how it does or should work when the kin makes an assault. All is well thus far, though.

It has brought an unattractive side out of me that only comes out of me when I am with, well, other people.

My  "palatial" manor has been a true haven. A veritable fart-fest mixed with inappropriate nudity, peppered with more inappropriate un-nudity (looking shocking whilst donning full comfy gear and piling dressing gown and duvet on top).

I never realised, however, that, as soon as anyone is looking, I want to appear, well, above my station.Own brand Weetabix suddenly becomes actual Weetabix. Real ham becomes fake ham. The Daily Mail.becomes actual toilet paper...

This is not me.

Watch this space for Odd Couple references and tales of how my frugality overtook my snobbishness.

And in one episode, there will be a mix up with a blender.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment