Monday 4 November 2013

Political Satire 101

Potato / Potahto

I sustained an extremely painful injury on Friday evening. It wasn't running or Friday night 5-a-side related. No. I burnt the roof of my mouth. On a potato. True story.

It's one of those things that you don't feel at the time but once the pain hits you properly you realise exactly what happened and the nightmare in store. Just like voting <insert political party>! Am I right? Am I right?

As the rest of my body cannot get any proper satisfaction when I eat I feel like food is just going in one end and coming out of the other. Just like <insert political party> who has spent all our money on <insert ridiculous idea / misguided cause / political corpulence proof>. Hiyoooo!

The most painful thing is that, because it is on the inside of my mouth, I cannot stop playing with it with my tongue. Just like <insert disgraced/allegedly disgraced political leader and their secretary>. Booya!

It really hurts.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment