Tuesday 15 October 2013

(Annoyed grunt)

Acchhh. I started this too late. It is now past 11 pm and I should be finishing the Horlicks, filling up the hottie bottie and taking the short trip up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire.

Playing with blog settings is not to be recommended as a late-night activity. RSS feeds? Search bars? Subscriptions? At this hour its all just a blur but the pretty pictures and flashy save icons make it like a 5p fruit machine at the end of the pier and I'm just a teenager mesmerised because the plums are held.  .

I suppose this is the kind of craic that accurately reflects the hedonistic, rock and roll and crystal meth-fuelled lifestyle I have now (apparently crystal meth is something people from New Mexico sprinkle on their doughnuts ). It makes me smile.

Contentment is a funny thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment