Sunday 27 October 2013

Personal Growth pt2

It is 10 o'clock and I want to throw up. The mighty Spurs have won (albeit unconvincingly) and this is genuinely the most nervous I have been since my last audition (14 years ago). There are many reasons why I KNOW I won't get the job.

An average heart-rate of about 95  (no joke) is not a good thing. I will walk into the office at about 3am and, by then, hopefully be a bit calmer (at that point I will have already done a 5 mile run. Seriously).

I will really not mind if I don't get the job. I just want to give a good account of myself. I feel more accountable to myself, and it is not often that I get this kind of 1 on 1 time with my bosses (well, time that isn't suffixed with a smart-arsed quip).

I DO look good in my suit, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment