Thursday 3 October 2013

Men's Health? Men's Un-health, more like (chortle, chortle)

I get a daily newsletter from Men's Health. It must be the U.S. branch that produces it and it is awesome.

Today's newsletter? The 11 worst burgers in America. You know it will be shocking and brilliant before you read it.

I'm up to number 3 (they always go in ascending order of number of calories) Weighing in with 1540 cals is Friendly's Grilled Cheese burger. Yes. It's exactly what it sounds like. A burger, and instead of a bun there are 2 cheese toasties. Even in my pomp as a Megatron I would never even consider this. Fusion food never got tougher than this (http://eatthis.menshealth.com/slide/3-worst-crazy-burger-creation).

In other, unrelated  news, I'm off to eat a massive steak pie. True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment