Friday 25 October 2013

The Biggest Loser? Yes and no

Since I started running / exercising / increasing my usual daily activity (walking from sofa to toilet or kitchen) my intention has honestly never been weight loss. I still eat masses, especially pasta. In spirit, at least, I seem to be propping up the Italian economy single-handed.

However. The scales do not lie (although they may be misguided). This morning, for the first time in as long as I care to remember, I was officially under 200lbs. That's 14st 4 in english money or 90kg for, well, who uses kg? The french?

I've definitely had a recent burst of activity. An exercise dvd (bought literally 2 years ago and not viewed until this week) has been part of this and the main cause of my pain.

The workout dvd is from Jillian Michaels - the evil bint from The Biggest Loser USA - and she works you hard. Only 20 minutes but its a hard 20 minutes <insert inappropriate joke here>.

I never realised before that my (still) awesome rack could hurt as much as it does but it does. I've also spent half the week feeling as if my stomach is recovering from surgery. A line of pain from my ribs to my happy area has been an interesting experience.

My plan is to continue in my mass-eating, some-exercising
vein until I get to my "natural" weight. My guess, given my frame (big shoulders?) will be about 13st (182lbs, the french can work out the kg themselves).

No comments:

Post a Comment